The Center for Development and Peace/Conflict Education is working to defend the right to Health, capacity building, identifying rural opportunities by listening, learning, educating and advocating; thereby improving the Health and well being of the rural youths, orphans and widows who are victims of conflicts around communities.
We have decided to unite our efforts under the auspices of a non lucrative and apolitical organization (in consonance with the existing law in Cameroon) to combat these ills.
Our Vision is to build a future in which people live in peace, harmony and respect nature to diversify life and conserve nature.
Our Mission is:
- Increase awareness and build understanding on the need for peace and conflict resolutions.
- Foster peace, education and training program among youths.
- Provide a forum where the vulnerable especially widows and girls can be accessed and given due attention.
- Increase awareness among widows, youths (young girls) to know their rights and fight for those rights.
- Educate the youths to embrace agriculture which provides the highest level of employment and empowerment.